1. You should make sure the area you are removing hair from is completely dry.
2. Perform a "Patch Test". Apply a dime sized amount of cream to a small section of the area you want to remove hair from. Wait 2-3 minutes and try to pull the hair away. If it doesn't pull away easily wait 30 seconds longer. Repeat this step until hair pulls away easily. This gives you the proper amount of time the cream needs to work on that specific part of your body.
3. Apply the cream, using the spatula or your hands, to the entire area. Make sure to apply enough product to completely cover the area.
4. Wait the allotted amount of time as determined by your patch test. Usually 3-4 minutes but it varies depending on your patch test results.
5. Hop in the shower, or just get a wet rag, and wipe away the hair applying pressure while you do.
A few reasons.
1. If there is an allergic reaction to the product, it is better to have a dime sized amount of irritated skin rather than your entire undercarriage.
2. The product will take longer/shorter times to work depending on the person and skin type. You need to test that out before full use. For example, my lower abdomen may require 4.5 minutes to work, but my scrotum will only take 3 minutes.
Hair removal creams, also known as depilatories, contain active ingredients that dissolve the hair shaft at its base.
Yes! This is 100% safe to use on tattoos without fading the ink.
Because the cream cuts off the hair lower on the root, it will last 3-5 times longer than shaving.
The Body Cream is made for your chest, arms, pits, legs, and back.
The Intimate Cream is made for your balls, butt, gooch, or anywhere else in the pubic region. Some customers have used the product on their scalp, but we don't recommend this specifically as it would be dangerous to get the product in your eyes.
Yes! While most of our customers are men, No Hair Crew works perfectly for women as well.
Ingredients: Water, Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Isopropyl Myristate, Propylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Extract, Camelia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Acrylates Copolymer, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum).
Ingredients: Water (aqua), Urea, Cetearyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Potassium Thioglycolate, Calcium Hydroxide, Ceteareth-20, Propylene Glycol, Camelia Sinesis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Laminaria Digitata Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Gluconolactone, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Parfum, CI 77891, CI 74180
The active ingredient does have some odor, but some of our other products mask it pretty well and the scent is decent. Not nearly as bad as products like Nair.
There isn’t a minimum hair length. As long as visible hair exists the cream will remove it. But, if the hair is around ¼ inch I’ve found it to be much easier to wipe off. The most important thing is to fully apply the cream over the area you want hair removed from.