The only hair removal cream for your upstairs and... downstairs.
Manscaping can be a challenging experience. Razors, trimmers, and slick shower floors aren’t always nice to your nooks and crannies. Our hair removal creams provide a safe, gentle alternative to some uncomfortable common practices.
Like being smooth down there? Showing off a tattoo? Just want to feel fresh? For whatever reason you manscape, we got you.
✓ No more constant shaving
✓ No ingrown hairs
✓ No cuts
✓ No more shower gymnastics for those hard to reach places
No Hair Crew | Pro Tips | How to Use
Frequently Asked Questions
1. You should make sure the area you are removing hair from is completely dry.
2. Perform a "Patch Test". Apply a dime sized amount of cream to a small section of the area you want to remove hair from. Wait 2-3 minutes and try to pull the hair away. If it doesn't pull away easily wait 30 seconds longer. Repeat this step until hair pulls away easily. This gives you the proper amount of time the cream needs to work on that specific part of your body.
3. Apply the cream, using the spatula or your hands, to the entire area. Make sure to apply enough product to completely cover the area.
4. Wait the allotted amount of time as determined by your patch test. Usually 3-4 minutes but it varies depending on your patch test results.
5. Hop in the shower, or just get a wet rag, and wipe away the hair applying pressure while you do.
A few reasons.
1. If there is an allergic reaction to the product, it is better to have a dime sized amount of irritated skin rather than your entire undercarriage.
2. The product will take longer/shorter times to work depending on the person and skin type. You need to test that out before full use. For example, my lower abdomen may require 4.5 minutes to work, but my scrotum will only take 3 minutes.
Hair removal creams, also known as depilatories, contain active ingredients that dissolve the hair shaft at its base.
Yes! This is 100% safe to use on tattoos without fading the ink.
Because the cream cuts off the hair lower on the root, it will last 3-5 times longer than shaving.
The Body Cream is made for your chest, arms, pits, legs, and back. The Intimate Cream is made for your balls, butt, gooch, or anywhere else in the pubic region. Some customers have used the product on their scalp, but we don't recommend this specifically as it would be dangerous to get the product in your eyes.
Yes! While most of our customers are men, No Hair Crew works perfectly for women as well.